Welcome to Fash&Mark Environment day!
As I announced on a previous post, I decided to set April 27th as Fash&Mark Environment Day. As so, today you’ll only read posts related to the subject.
As you can see the appearance of Fash&Mark changed a little today – Everything is green and I finally have a header!!! (kinda cheesy I know, but hey: no waste nor eye pollution) :p
I’m gonna be a little repetitive now, but I really want to emphasize what you’ll find around here today.
*You will find:
- Green and sustainable Fashion
- Green Products – Products that are going to revolutionize the world as we know it
- Brands and campaigns, which main objective is to change minds and lifestyles to a more sustainable living
- Cool Ads related to Environment
* You won’t find:
- Boring stuff
- Uninteresting Blablas
- Policies and rules that are dull as shit
Now remember to follow the 3 R’s rule here today:
Hope you like it! (You better like it!!! This took me a long time to prepare!)