That awkward moment when you buy a new perfume – which was just released – and you realize that you are old-fashioned. Spray perfume? Jeez, that is so last year!
Lucy McRay, an Amsterdam-based artist, and Sheref Mansy, a synthetic biologist, just created a swallowable perfume that emits fragrance from the skin.
Now, by steps:
- There’s a capsule containing synthetic fragrant lipid molecules
- You swallow it
- The molecules get metabolized by the body’s enzymes
- Then fragrant molecules are released through the skin
- Temperature, stress, exercise or sexual arousal will determine the strength of the fragrance. Your body has the power to create an unique fragrance
- At this moment, you took the expression “beautiful inside” to another level
Despite the announcement in August, Swallowable Parfum was not yet released; it’s still in the research phase. So you have time to “digest” all this info
I don’t know your opinion about this, but for me it’s too freaky! I’ll take a risk of being old-fashioned here! To eat perfume it’s not an option for me yet. What about you? Willing to experiment the new Swallowable Parfum?